Monday 11 November 2013

Sterling Chardonnay Vintner's Collection 2012




Sterling Chardonnay Vintner's Collection 2012 ($15.99, SKU 643874) I wanted to find an easy drinking chardonnay for everyday drinking and tasted this economical offering. I took it to a Chinese restaurant and opened it with a routine Chinese dinner. I like chardonnay because it has a fuller body and usually more fruity than the other white grapes. Sterling is a big vineyard in Napa Valley with a wonderful winery on top of the hill. There was a floral nose and a bit of oak. The fruit was easy to appreciate. At this price, I did not expect too much but this wine exceeded my expectations. For a everyday drinking chardonnay, I think this is a good value. There is plenty of stock in all of the LDB stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment